Monday, June 14, 2010

Nicole's talking tree.....

Nicole's unusual problems starting from her talking tree, then is her wish to became a billionaire during Junior High which attracted many of her friends asking her how to become a billionaire; then at school without knowing the answer, she would be very upset to complain her friends being mean to her.

Now the last weekend for preparing semester final test, she worked on download her French language practice software from Internet. Later on, I heard she was practice a unknown language with her laptop, gladly seeing her working hard to prepared her test.
Four hours later, I ask her what language she is practice on. She answered "Indian". I furiously jumped up from chair asking her is she going to have a final for this language? She said no and she has never learned this language. It took me one hour to shout at her and find out the reason of her frustrating with the fell of download, one of three other languages has been downloaded successfully is "Indian." The frustration of fell on downloading three languages which work took over 25 hours, make her decide to enjoy the only one is work. The quality of her peacefulness treating frustration amused me at same time.

Devil is always working harder than God.
God help me to help my daughter, and before I go crazy, please have my daughter be awaken to be strong by knowing what will be the best to work on her own life.

No comments: